Disney Cruise Line
Empregado De Mesa (M/F) – Disney Cruise Line
At Disney Cruise Line, you can set sail on the job opportunity of a lifetime aboard our extraordinary ships! Create an unforgettable voyage for families by delivering exceptional guest service, while also charting the course for an incredible career journey of your own!
The Disney Recruiter will be in Lisbon in March to interview candidates interested in working as a Waiter or Waitress onboard the Disney ships!
Disney Cruise Line is known for delivering exceptional guest service and creating memorable family experiences that last a lifetime. Our outstanding Crew Members set us apart as a leader in the entertainment and hospitality industries by providing personalized attention to our guests. The difference is something you feel the moment you step onboard, and our crew are the reason our guests come back year after year. Working on a cruise ship takes dedication and hard work, but it also provides rewarding experiences, competitive pay and world-class training.
As a Waiter / Waitress (Assistant Dining Room Server) with Disney Cruise Line you will have the following responsibilities:
• Rotate between 3 main 450-seat restaurants, quick service locations onboard ship and a buffet on Castaway Cay, Disney Cruise Line’s private island in the Bahamas
• Provide exceptional service throughout the Guests of all ages during breakfast, lunch, dinner, special events
• Learn the finer details about wine and selling cocktails to dinner Guests
• Work with 975 Crew Members of over 50 nationalities, including 150 in the Dining Room alone
Attractive compensation package: Salary system based on tips and gratuities, medical insurance provided during the duration of the contract, Food and accommodation provided (Shared Cabin) & Crew privileges include complimentary passes to Disney Theme Parks, merchandise discounts, sailing discounts, Disney movies, Crew Gym, Internet Café and more…
Apply today to Embark on Your Career and Navigate Your Future!
• You must be at least 21 years old
• You should have at least 1 or 2 years of recent or ongoing experience as a Waiter or Waitress
• You should be comfortable having a basic conversation in English
Our crew are real team players with high energy, outgoing, can-do personalities, have a passion for customer service, comfortable working in a multicultural environment with a hunger for learning and development.
Data de realização
to be determined
Please submit your CV in English by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on the International Services website : http://internationalservices.fr/en/cruise-lines/apply-now